Welcome to the 2023 edition of our Summer Camp!
This year, between 26th June and 8th September, we’ll be running a super-cool programme packed with fun, learning and adventures for children aged from 3 to 10 years. Palma de Mallorca’s most original and exciting summer camp.
From Monday to Friday, little ones will have the chance to learn just how important it is to conserve the environment and biodiversity, whilst having lots of fun and discovering all the thrills of the fabulous underwater world. What’s more, the programme is packed with exciting activities that will leave them with unforgettable memories of their summer camp experience:
- A visit to the recovery centre to meet the sea turtles
- Snorkelling with rays
- Feeding the aquarium fish
- Getting up close to sharks on board the Shark Vision Boat
- Water games, beach sports and dancing
- Themed and recycling workshops
- Learning about jellyfish, dinosaurs, corals, octopuses and whales, as well as the seas, oceans and planets…with non-stop fun included!
Our specialised monitors will be on hand to ensure the children’s complete safety at all times and help them get the most out of their experience at Palma Aquarium.
Our programme isn’t just unique and lots of fun – it’s also educational and inspiring. Participants will learn about the importance of caring for our planet and discover what we can all do to protect the environment.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity for little ones to dive into the marine world and enjoy one-of-a-kind experiences, learn about biodiversity and conservation and have loads of fun at the same time.
Sign up now to secure your place!