While Palma Aquariums animals are being fed, our guides share fun facts and anecdotes about them.
For example, why don't sharks eat every day? How can we tell a sting ray from a manta ray? Why do we feed the smaller fish first? or, how can we tell whether a shark is male or female?
This is without a doubt one of the highlights of visiting Palma Aquarium.
Talks and Feeding Times*:
- 13:00h Big Blue - Watch us feed the sharks.
- 13:30h Panoramic Coral Tank - humphead wrasses.
- 14:00h Turtle tank (gardens)
- 14:15h Ray tank (gardens)
- 14:30h Hammerhead shark tank (gardens)
*All feeding times are subject to changes, please confirm them with the Palma Aquarium guides.